WhizzerTZ

Local time
6:22 PM
Hi Fellow Motorized Bike Fans

I recently purchased a slightly used Whizzer NE (44 miles) manufactured in 03/05. This bike has been stored and not used for years. I think a few non-mechanics tried to get it working. I am a new Whizzer owner, but have many years of motorcycling experience, and small motorcycle maintenance.

The motor currently does not run. I have noticed some damage to some of the wires behind the fork cover, and some dangling wires also behind the fork cover.

Are Whizzer Manuals Available? Are Wiring Diagrams available? Anyone know if Whizzer parts are available, and where can I purchase them?

Thanks
WhizzerTZ

Welcome to the forum. I am Whizzer-illiterate and very little help. Post your question in the Whizzer subforum on this site for some expert help.

Hello and welcome.
We have many Whizzer owners here as well as one of the foremost experts on vintage and newer models. The wiring diagram is available in the Whizzer section of this forum. Take a look and do a search and you will get the answers you are looking for.

Welcome to MBc, and as RdKryton said we have a lot of members here who can help you get your bike running. If I might ask, where are you located? There might be someone near you who can be of help.

Back