Kriesel

Local time
7:15 AM
First post, been very interested in 4-stroke bicycle engines, and very curious about diesel engines on bikes as well. I understand that there is the old Lohmann, and some recently failed attempts at a microdiesel 18cc engine as well, so my search continues for a viable diesel engine to use on a bicycle. Might have to look around on the German Ebay for a Lohmann!

Welcome to MBc, Kriesel. Sorry that I can't help you with diesel engine, and I don't believe we any Diesel Forum. You might try posting, something in the General Discussion Forum. Good Luck.
Patrick

p.s. As far as 4 stroke engines are concerned, my money is on the Robin-Subaru EH035. I bought one for my trike, and have never regretted it. I got it about a year ago (more or less), and since I live in far SW FL, that means I ride it almost every day. an average pleasure ride is almost ten miles, but I do make shorter runs to the store, which is closer. There are other 4-Strokes that are good, but this one was my favorite, and I'm sticking to it.
Patrick

Back