New Motor Bike - A Leprechaun's Wet Dream

I love this bike. It's a leprechaun's wet dream. When the rain stops I'll get the finished photos posted. Below are the before photos of my bike. It has a 66/80cc 2-stroke, ported offset intake, NTcarb & 36 tooth sprocket. I love the top end power but the hills around here are eating her up. Before photos

20131029_092140.jpg20131029_092028.jpg

You will be invited to a lot of St Patty's Day parades (or Sierra Club meetings).

Wow, that's beautiful! I love the paint job on the engine. I've been thinking of fitting a smaller rear sprocket so that I can cruise at a higher speed with lower revs. What kind of speed does the 36t give you?

Thank you. It runs around 35 MPH but doesn't clime hills well. MOB (my other bike) has a 62 tooth sprocket & runs about 25 MPH. I do not have to pedaled from a stop when the engines running. I think the sprocket sizes 40, 44 & 48 teeth are spot on. However, both the big and little sprockets do serve their purpose.

MOB
023.jpg

and it wont interfere with driving an u can use that as a brake???? I have the stock sprocket I think the 44 tooth can I do it on that? I have a beach cruiser also

Back