New motor

Bryan 1983

Local time
1:12 AM
So I installled my new motor today and it wouldn't stay running, so I was standing up peddling it and it hit and started and pulled the biggest wheelie and about recked. It was miss firing and I fixed the problem.

The wheelie was huge, I was shocked it had so much power, 5-6 horsepower engine pretty satisfied.

post: 427943, member: 26250"]Behold! The Happy Time engine![/QUOTE]

with most of these between 1.5 to 2, I'm wondering about that too

with most of these between 1.5 to 2, I'm wondering
I don't think it's a ht , probably a gx160 or similar clone or whatever , although I have been able to wheelie on some ht powered bikes it was never the biggest ever or a surprise nor was I ever surprised by the power of any ht.

I don't think it's a ht , probably a gx160 or similar clone or whatever , although I have been able to wheelie on some ht powered bikes it was never the biggest ever or a surprise nor was I ever surprised by the power of any ht.
My first ht wheelied the front an inch or 2 off the ground if I wasn't careful. If I were pedaling with it as I dropped the clutch I could probably have bucked myself off. That bike really had the weight distributed closer to the back than normal, and if I loaded the sexy double wide milk crate I had on the back the effect would be especially pronounced.

Standing while pedaling and suddenly getting that direct drive running could do it. The unusually high hp rating is probably new user experience talking.

Back