new motorized bicycle club in SEATTLE [AND RACE]

Discussion in 'Races, Events & Group Rides' started by spaceneedles, Feb 13, 2010.

1. spaceneedles

spaceneedles New Member

YA I STARTED A CLUB IN SEATTLE.. COME VISIT US AT
    roadhazzards.web.com WE GOT A
    BIG RACE APRIL 24TH
    THE DOG EAT DOG RACE [12 MILES]
    $10 TO RACE AND IT ALL GOS TO THE WINNERS POT
    YOU WIN YOU GIT THE POT AND TROFFY

2. Pablo

Pablo Motored Bikes Sponsor

No such website that I could find.

Where is the race? Jim and I will BE THERE!!

3. Ghost0

Ghost0 Guest

What track are we racing on? Not through the streets I hope.

4. Pablo

I was a bit worried that it was a call for some street race......no thanks, even if we come in drag.

5. spaceneedles

spaceneedles New Member

road hazzards

thanks thou
    we doing on the street because all the bike clubs here do it

6. radrob

radrob Member

sounds like fun. we run all out everywhere we ride anyway. so it would be like normal. my only problum would be not knowing the area. how many in your crew? got a course map.

7. Happy Valley

Happy Valley Active Member

Amen to that if it's any kind of organized race.

8. augidog

augidog Banned

all-out is fun yes, but "racing" implies 3 or maybe 4 riders abreast, all concentrating on one thing only...to beat the other guy to the finish-line. imo, that attitiude belongs on a closed course and NOT on the streets amongst unaware motorists. i sure hope y'all don't screw things up in seattle for other riders who NEED an MB to get to work and such.

9. Pablo

Well said Augie. I can't even say, live and let live to something like this. Yes, we sometimes push the limits, but knowingly even acknowledging such a thing is a HUGE liability in this litigious USA.

Let's take it to the next level. Uncontrolled street racing with SBP banners on the bikes.

Yikes. "They" know were I live.

Better idea: Use some of your great, abundant energy to organize a race on a closed circuit. Suggestion: Monroe fair race track! Let me tell you, there would be a turn out!!!!!!!!!!!!! :grouphug::party:

10. don206

don206 New Member

your club has been banned

11. KilroyCD

KilroyCD Active Member

Excuse me, but WHO are you to say that someone or some club is banned? I don't see moderator or administrator next to your name.

12. don206

don206 New Member

rubber banned . ha ha ha kiddin, how are ya paul? see ya soon.

13. DuctTapedGoat

DuctTapedGoat Member

http://roadhazzards.webs.com/

Here's the website and a couple excerpts.

Last edited: Apr 25, 2011
  14. don206

don206 New Member

if you type in the top header www.roadhazzards.webs.com
    you will see it. it there alive and well. :devilish:

15. don206

don206 New Member

hey paul sorry ya put the site up wrong . fixin it for ya now , its www.roadhazzards.webs.com

16. spaceneedles

spaceneedles New Member

i8ts now roadhazzrds.org

17. DuctTapedGoat

DuctTapedGoat Member

http://www.roadhazzards.org/

Here's the actual link.

Though it should be -

http:/ww.wecantttyp.ecom

Just making fun - but in all seriousness, when you're promoting a site, it helps to get it right. The previous site took a good 20 mins to find before I corrected it here in the forum.

18. Sgt. Howard

Sgt. Howard Member

In Seattle?!? I've been hearing all bout how you have to go through seriouse convolutions to get your MB licensed as a moped... and you're talking 'bout a street race? I'll admit, the topography would make for a challenging course... but the traffic and law situation sounds a bit intimidating. I'm in the eastern half of the state and a bit concerned of what legal ramifications might happen as a result. Christine the First would love another windmill to tilt at, and one incident will make your club and all of us into an excellent target.
    the Old Sgt.

19. don206

don206 New Member

to sgnt howard

we never had the race and if we do it would be an racetrack event, to keep it legal. look us up www.roadhazzards.webs.com

20. Sgt. Howard

Sgt. Howard Member

Cool- then what is the actual event in question? Ya got some asphalt needs heat? When and Where? And if it's a rally, what do I have to do to keep John Law happy when I show up?
    the Old Sgt.