New NE5 Billet Head For Sale *****

Hi Guys,
I have my New NE5- Billet head up fpr sale, Designed by Bill Green. This is the Second version Head with more open chamber! I will let it go for $250. Shipped.:cool: That is a $50. Savings!!!
I need the funds to get my new bike finished. Thank you,
Joe Pierson
Kerman Ca.
USA

Attachments

• Whizzer Billet head 001.jpg
    Whizzer Billet head 001.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 370
  • Whizzer Billet head 004.jpg
    Whizzer Billet head 004.jpg
    124.2 KB · Views: 307
Hi mdross1
Sounds good, More HP !! is very good for the mind, the need for speed:) And a Fantastic
looking motor.
Joe

Hi joe,
This bike I got took a beating by the UPS gang.Some parts have to be replaced.Already have started polishing the motor.Can't help but wonder how the V-Belts will ever hold any hp increase.Are there any secrets to power transmission?
Mike

Hi Mike,
Are there any secrets to power transmission, Not sure on that, Quenton might know.
Joe

Joe,just curious,my old Whizzers were forever slipping the belts,of course that was 45+ yrs ago.Todays belts are probably much better,was wondering if there were belts that worked better on a Whizzer to prevent slipping? Mike

Yes,
There are better Belts, I use the Gates Tri Power Vextra Cog-Belt AX- then the length you need.
Joe

Hi everyone,

Just a quick warning about parts. Some items for the new edition Whizzers are already on the "endangered" list, including certain versions of the head [the more powerful versions are impossible to aquire]. Items like fender tips, license plate brackets, earlier chrome turn signals, early 26 MM NE5 carburetors, etc. are impossible to locate.

Getting belts to work correctly is possible, in fact I have one Whizzer that will pull wheelies and is belt drive using a modified Whizzer automatic clutch. My 1999 Whizzer will easily exceed 60 MPH and no belt problems.

It is also important to note that several parts are low production items and may not be available later. Because of production costs, heads are always hard to find. The average price of a good aftermarket head usually starts at $250.00 and some retail in excess of $350.00.

Have fun,

Hi Guys,
New NE5 Billet Head is still or Sale :) You will not find one like this any where!!! And the price is right, for More HP does not come cheep!! :) if you want the best looking Head!!
Thank you,
Joe

Hi everyone,

Just a quick warning about parts. Some items for the new edition Whizzers are already on the "endangered" list, including certain versions of the head [the more powerful versions are impossible to aquire]. Items like fender tips, license plate brackets, earlier chrome turn signals, early 26 MM NE5 carburetors, etc. are impossible to locate.

Getting belts to work correctly is possible, in fact I have one Whizzer that will pull wheelies and is belt drive using a modified Whizzer automatic clutch. My 1999 Whizzer will easily exceed 60 MPH and no belt problems.

It is also important to note that several parts are low production items and may not be available later. Because of production costs, heads are always hard to find. The average price of a good aftermarket head usually starts at $250.00 and some retail in excess of $350.00.

Have fun,

I have to ask,since getting back into Whizzers,and reading some of the posts,should I be concerned about modifying my Classic's motor,with overheating? I see there is the conversion kit available to address the heat issue.Is it really needed? My first move will be to open up the restrictor plate behind the carb,and maybe a jet change or whatever it takes to make the motor work.

Hi Mdross1,

You might want to reconsider altering the earlier WC-1 motor. The valve seats are pressed in and most [99%] will come loose if the motor is over heated, in fact most will come loose anyway. The average distance of a modified WC-1 motor is approx 400 miles [I managed to destroy at least 50 cylinders via modifications].

I have heard rumors that a few have managed over 1000 miles on a completely stock motor, but have never really seen this.

I have spent thousands of dollars trying to make the seats stay in the WC-1 motor and it just can't be done for a reasonable price. The problem is centered around poor aluminum and the expansion rates between the hard seats and the pourous aluminum.

Your biggest concern will be locating the parts needed to upgrade your motor. As each day passes the parts to upgrade the WC-1 motor are harder to locate. And sadly some of the parts offered by some companies to upgrade the motor are very expensive and poor quality.

Whizzer USA offered a kit, called the NE upgrade cylinder kit, but I think they are completely out of stock. When they have the kits the price was $466.15 and included several parts that were problematic. The kit contains a larger 22 MM carburetor which is too big for a WC-1 motor with the stock camshaft. The kit also includes an exhaust manifold but it doesn't fit the stock exhaust pipe because the later pipe is larger. The kit also includes a piston & rings, but isn't needed because the original piston & rings can't be worn out with such low mileage.

I offered a special kit for the last several years and included special spacers & adapters to make the parts work correctly together. The kit I supplied included a hand made aluminum spacer for the exhaust manifold, a special set of studs to allow the use of the original carburetor. My kit also includes a modified cylinder that is ported, decked, valve seats re-cut, valves lapped, liquid tested, painted with special black heat paint. The head is milled, the combustion chamber re-worked, and the head bolts cut to fit. My kit also included all the gaskets & bolts needed and a copper head gasket.

I may have enough parts to make one or two more kits, but my supply is basically gone.

If I can make any additional kits the price is $375.00 plus shipping, and the kit will make your Whizzer very powerful and bullet proof, as many have thousands of miles on the kits so far. I have 2 personal bikes with over 6000 miles each and I run them very hard [both hold national speed records over 60 MPH].

Hope this information is helpful, and be sure to upgrade ASAP.
Have fun,

Back