New Nu Vinci hubs for $275 ! (includes shipping)

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by andyinchville1, Feb 21, 2008.

1. HI All,

Just to let everybody know....If you are interested in the NuVinci CVT Hubs I have a number of brand new 2008 model 36 spoke disc brake model hubs / controllers available. They are Factory New and Factory perfect complete with warranty in the Factory box. Available in silver or black. The price of $275 includes shipping to the lower 48 states....Call / write if you live outside the lower 48.

Andrew

(For ordering info click on the sponsors link to the left)

2. ocscully

ocscully Member

Your post indicates that controllers are available. Am I correct to assume that the controler is the shifter necessary to change gear ratios? You need the hub and controler for this to work on the bike? So what is the actual price for both items the hub and its controller?

ocscully

3. HI

Yes....everything is included....hub, controller, manuals, etc....Just add a rim and some spokes to have a wheel.

Everything is in Factory new / Factory sealed boxes (well except the ones I will have to open to take pics of for eBay ads....but they will be resealed and still new.

Hope this helps you.

Andrew

4. Oh....Of course they have the factory warranty too! ;-)

Andrew

5. oops $275 was for everything (hub , controller, manuals, etc).....just add spokes and a rim to have a wheel

Andrew

6. skyl4rk

skyl4rk Guest

which link?

7. azbill

azbill Active Member

King's Sales & Service (the sprocket guys) :D

8. Papasaun

Papasaun Guest

above the Excellent mark,

I ordered 2 hubs on the 19th (8 o'clock PM mountain time), Andrew shipped on the 20th. :grin: I just checked the tracking number, they are set to deliver tomorrow! :shock: Andrew shipped from a professional shipper so there is no doubt they were packed very well. :cool:
    It don't any better than that! Trying to lock in 2 more for the other trike I'm building.
    Thanks again, Andrew

Papa

9. Thanks for the kind words Papa....I try to do my best in everything I do....I can't wait to hear about and see your project using the 2 hubs.....Have fun!

Andrew

10. Papasaun

Papasaun Guest

Andy,
    I received that other hub last week. Its all good. Hope you are able to get more soon.
    Sorry guys,,,,, I got the last one at that great price.

Papa

11. Glad you got it Papa....I have to talk with the new suppliers later this month....Hopefully we can some more soon!
    Andrew

12. Byron

Byron New Member

Nu Vinci hub

Andrew:
    New to the forum, and have tried several ways to contact you about acquiring one of the Nu Vinci hubs. I'm not sure if any, or all, of the attempts are getting thru. I also would like to know if you have the required spokes for the fat tired 24" stingray rim, or what length I would ask for from a vendor. One of your threads gave an indication to check on the left side of the list for a place to order, or to call if outside the USA. I could not find ether. Maybe it would be easier to e-mail directly.....wacoykc@hotmail.com.....Thanks Byron

13. Byron

Byron New Member

Nuvinci Hub

Andrew:
    Want to buy a NuVinci hub. Sounds like I might be to late for your first batch, but would like to aquire 1 when available. Would it be possible to know when that might be......Byron wacoykc@hotmail.com Thanks

14. spad4me

spad4me Member

Email him directly or pm him he has a business website.
    I dont think he has any nu vinci hubs left.
    Look at the last date of his post.