New Old Biker

John Izak

Local time
7:13 AM
Just finished putting cruiser together. I am retired and needed some kind of project to spend some time on. I do not have it running yet and may have need of tech help. I found installation instructions to be very lacking in detail for a first timer. I am not without mechanical experience as I retired from an automotive parts distributorship. I rode a Honda for a few years back in the seventies. Will send pics later!

Welcome! There are lots of good tips on here, and this certainly seems to be a more 'mature' crowd. I am sure you;ll fit right in!

Ed

Hello John and welcome to MBc. It's great to keep your hand in projects like these. I get a lot of satisfaction from finding solutions to any problems that arise. The best thing is you end up with inexpensive and efficient alternative transportation and a fun way of getting around. Enjoy and ride safe.

Hey John,

When you get ready for a test ride, I'm about 16 miles away from the causeway on US 69. There is a really nice road, Hwy 14 that is pretty level all the way to Summit.

Summit is about 5 miles from my driveway, off US 67 right over the Blount/Cullman line.

And there is a guy over in Eva who is a master MB tinkerer, I was over there yesterday and counted 30 bike frames in various states of development.

Back