New Person to All of this.

Local time
2:09 PM
Just found this site wile looking for a good way to mount the new engine I got. My next step is going to be looking for what would be the best way to mount my engine when it does not fit the bicycle I want to put it on. I am excited about this new project. I really do not know what sort of engine I have other then it is 80cc and I think from China. I found some place on the web.

Welcome to MBc. Now that you have introduced yourself, be sure to read all you can, including the 'Stickies'. They contain a lot of information. For example, Sticky #1 under ‘Introduce Yourself’ has 20 or so links to “How To…” threads, and important pages for you to follow. Sticky # 3 has info on forums, how you are expected to conduct yourself, and where you might find and use various features. But, read all of them, and be sure to use the search feature. If you are still stumped, post your question in the proper Forum.

Since it sounds like you have a Chinese 2-Stroke engine, I would suggest that you post your puzzlement in our 2-Stroke Forum. This Forum is merely to introduce yourself to the rest of our members. Be sure to include a few pictures of both your engine and your bike.! Without those nobody will be able to help you. I'm sure one of our gurus will give you a hand. Good Luck.

Patrick

Back