NEW POLL! MBc T-Shirts Are Ready!

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by gone_fishin, Oct 3, 2007.

Global Shipping Fund For MBc Shirts?

1. YES-$15/Shirt, Regardless of Global Location or Quantity. All MBc-Members Pay Same Price.

2. NO-Location & Quantity Should Be A Factor.

1. gone_fishin

gone_fishin Guest

EDIT/Nov. 14: Scottm, Tom, & i have been wracking our brains in PM. it's very difficult to know where to go in our unofficial non-profit way.

so the question is

if the firm price of $15/per, regardless of quantity, was helping to contribute to a "shipping fund" that allowed all MB-Global members to pay the same price, would it be OK if we just left it at that?

we'll be giving more details as we get 'em. first run will probably be a one-color deal...don't worry, they'll be nice. logo on pocket, maybe no pocket, address on back. hopefully $20 or less total cost to you. the plan is non-profit, but a modest compensation for the person doing the shipping/handling is included.

right now, we need a poll of size requirements for a basic men's-t. it's multiple pick, so check all that apply...please don't vote if you don't intend to get one because the poll will also be a guide for how many we need.

i am so psyched!!!!

2. Cookie

Cookie Guest

1 3x 1 med.

Augie this sounds soooooooooo kool on the other sites I have been on they had t shirts for the bikes and I weat them at the different "bike" rallies .....ya I know I am crazy but hay I ride a bike with a motor :grin:

3. azbill

azbill Active Member

sweet !!! :D
    I'm good with a medium
    any time I can advertise this great place is good with me !!! :D:D
  4. Tom

Tom Active Member

I should order like 10 so i can wear one every day.
  5. azbill

azbill Active Member

is it just me, or is everyone here either really thin, or the opposite :lol:
    (m + xxl)
  6. srdavo

srdavo Active Member

count me in....
    hey Azk....don't be pickin on us xxl's...hehehe:lol:
    I'm trying....I do A sit-up...every morning when my alarm goes off!!

7. OldPete

OldPete Guest

I am 6' @ 235# and in a quality T-shirt an XL would do but not knowing if Haynes Beefy Tees are to be used...I opted for XXL. So what is it to ya? Are you the food police? ;)

When I hit 210# an XL will fit just fine. I need to loose another 25# to be able to get back into my leathers/rain gear for a m/c trip to Utah this early spring.
  8. gone_fishin

gone_fishin Guest

'davo, if you hit the "snooze" a few times you'll get more exercise :p

i can do a "flattering" (hah!) XL is a good XXL is ok, and i can put it on over a jersey :cool:
  9. atcspaul

atcspaul Guest

xl for me:shock:
  10. azbill

azbill Active Member

I am a hefty 150 at the best of times (6'1")
    wish I could gain but am cursed with high metabolism :lol:
    never ceases to p*s* my daughter off :p
  11. spunout

spunout Member

this is true! i've seen him eat :lol:.
    put me down for 1xl for me, and a medium for miss megan :cool:
  12. Alaskavan

Alaskavan Guest

It's about time. I figured you been slakin' Augie. You obviously don't have enough to do to keep you busy.:grin::lol::grin:
  13. gone_fishin

gone_fishin Guest

i'm sooo busted! ya caught me layin' down on the job...matter of fact, i even delegated this thing to someone else ;)

actually, a member has volunteered to handle this for us...he will be named when everything's in place. right now he's anonymous, so he won't be deluged with questions he can't yet answer.
  14. PiousPedals

PiousPedals Guest

I can't wait to get my hands on some MBc paraphenalia!
  15. MEdium please! and no pocket T's please, and a large logo on the back or front would be great.
    and can you make them out of finest silk, and can they make me able to fly and spontaneously produce $100 bills, make me irresistable to the opposite sex.
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 4, 2007
  16. lookbiker

lookbiker Guest

Maybe you should make up some mock shirt pics and then start another poll thread so it can be decided which design is favored most. :)
  17. gone_fishin

gone_fishin Guest

18. Alaskavan

Alaskavan Guest

Black is good. Nothin stays white around me for long, if there's a gob of grease somewhere, I'll find it.
  19. I had wanted white, but black makes more sense for those of us who actually use these bikes!
  20. gone_fishin

gone_fishin Guest

1st run, kind of limited edition, very traditional...i'm gettin' one for every day of the week :)