NEW POLL! MBc T-Shirts Are Ready!

Global Shipping Fund For MBc Shirts?

• Total voters
cafepress.com can add a logo to any shirt!

HEY! Doesn't that site NOT require you to buy in bulk but instead you throw the design at them then the rest of us order whatever we want thru them?
Isn't that how they work? That would rule cause then there's no upfront cost,unless I'm missing something here.

So I took the pic from the sticker thread but it's too small. We just need a good round pic of that patch but pretty large like 10 inches round,then we can order individually.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    147.5 KB · Views: 205
needing a 100 minimum i am sure alot of people like me tom will take at least 3 or 4. i live in t-shirts and might want to think about some long sleeve ones also with winter coming for i would take 3 or 4 of them also. initial cost will be high and i for one have no problem pre-paying to help
I'm with you; I wouldn't mind pre-paying at all, and I may buy a few instead of just one. Long sleeve is good, too, due to winter....

If we need to pre-pay and buy a couple to make it happen, count me in (large will be fine).
Gary

as i said before count me in for at least 3 if long sleeve is available. just let me know how much when it is time

soon. real soon. in time for x-mas.

stay tuned!

Attachments

• front.jpg
    front.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 227
  • back.jpg
    back.jpg
    113.6 KB · Views: 199
ok guys not much response on these shirts ,,
no sense hiding in the bush , best to let auge know what you think ,,we all want these shirts to be a success

black attracts heat and hard to see at night , i myself would like to see white t-shirt or lighter color and about a 10 inch crest on the front ,,,,,and i must say the crest is beautiful ,,;;; , ,, i know there are 10,000 different design in t-shirts ,, and believe me when i sold t-shirts everybody had a different idea ,,

maybe speaking out of place here auge but we all want these t-shirts to be a big success ,, and nobody seems to be saying much , wheres everybody at

let me know where to send my money for these ,,and if you decide a change color next time with a bigger crest i will take 2 more ,,
thanks auge
japat

Back