For Sale SOLD New Predator 99cc Engine with custom Rope Pull start adapter

Hi Guys, I'm new here but have been a member of motorbicycling.com for a few years. I had a aluminum rope pull flywheel adapter made by Bruce Harmon after I saw his handbuilt Flying Merkel bike on ebay. He had made one for the Predator 99cc engine he used on the bike. So mine is the same. I had planned to use this on a vintage style Army bike I made but I've gotten into other things and now that I'm moving I'm trying to thin out the stuff I need to move with me.
The Engine is a new never used Predator 99cc motor, other than the flywheel adapter it's stock. Will include the original take off parts- air filter, gas tank, and pull start.
SOLD $225 plus shipping for this and will not separate engine\rope pull adapter.
I can accept payment through paypal or Postal Money order, will ship (weekdays) within 24hrs of receiving payment
I'm in Massachusetts if you can pick it up, I can accept payment through paypal too.

SOLD -Thanks

99cc%20engine_zpsflek8h6o.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

99cc%20engine2_zpsqppsdqgr.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

99cc%20engine3_zpsasqjuakm.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

99cc%20engine4_zpsnyq7f2zy.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:
Hello, Just wondering if it was still for sale.

Yes, it's available. Private message (click on my username and select- start a conversation) me with any questions and include your phone number if you want me to call you to discuss anything. -Thanks for your interest

Back