For Sale New Predator 99cc Engine with custom Rope Pull start adapter

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by SilentRider, Jun 24, 2016.

1. SilentRider

SilentRider New Member

Hi Guys, I'm new here but have been a member of motorbicycling.com for a few years. I had a aluminum rope pull flywheel adapter made by Bruce Harmon after I saw his handbuilt Flying Merkel bike on ebay. He had made one for the Predator 99cc engine he used on the bike. So mine is the same. I had planned to use this on a vintage style Army bike I made but I've gotten into other things and now that I'm moving I'm trying to thin out the stuff I need to move with me.
    The Engine is a new never used Predator 99cc motor, other than the flywheel adapter it's stock. Will include the original take off parts- air filter, gas tank, and pull start.
    Marked down to $225 plus shipping for this and will not separate engine\rope pull adapter.
    I can accept payment through paypal or Postal Money order, will ship (weekdays) within 24hrs of receiving payment
    I'm in Massachusetts if you can pick it up, I can accept payment through paypal too.

If you're reading this it's STILL AVAILABLE, I will update this post as soon as it's sold. -Thanks

[​IMG][/URL][/IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 25, 2016

2. SilentRider

SilentRider New Member

One more photo[​IMG][/URL][/IMG] [​IMG]

3. Ockie

Ockie New Member

Hello, Just wondering if it was still for sale.

4. SilentRider

SilentRider New Member

Yes, it's available. Private message (click on my username and select- start a conversation) me with any questions and include your phone number if you want me to call you to discuss anything. -Thanks for your interest

5. SilentRider

SilentRider New Member

Just marked down to$225 plus shipping, message me to get quote on shipping.