New Rider in Austin, Texas

VistaAnthony

Local time
1:49 AM
Hi Anthony from Austin, Texas.
I have been reading threads here for almost a month now and I really enjoy the formatt and the help. I have somewhat studied before I bought (Motor, Bike, etc.) but I am still confussed about several things.
I will do more thread searches before I go public with questions.
Thank for this forum, pic gallery and help.
VistaAnthony
:D

hey Anthony
welcome to the site
please feel free to ask away, lots of folks 'round here are ready willing and able to help
good luck and happy motoring

I am still new to this, I will be putting my first bike together this next week when motor from BLUECOLLARBIKE comes in. I have been planning and buying for the last month and can't wait. I have a MOONDOG that I bought back in "05" that has been in the garage. I am currently riding a late 80's old school 24" BMX bike from my old bmx days to work and back. I can't wait to moto my modified MOONDOG to work.:D As for riders in Austin area I have only seen posting on this forum of Austin rider but have yet to see any, hope to meet them soon.
VistaAnthony:D

Hey Anothony
this is NunyaBidness, I'm at CrazyGringos' house on his computer and too lazy to log him out and me in lol
anyway the point of my post is that the moondog is a GREAT bike for these motors
Gringo has an orange moondog and has over 500 miles in just over 3 weeks on it and his motor. the fit when we installed it was so easy, it's almost as if they made the moondog for that motor.
I know you will have a lot of fun riding it.

Back