New Saddle w/pics

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by lowracer, May 5, 2011.

1. lowracer

lowracer Member

I was searching for a saddle that would fit 2 people. My 7 yr old daughter loves to ride on the MB with me, but my previous saddle just isn't long enough for 2UP comfort. Other than a Banana seat, there isn't much out there. I found this saddle on eBay & got it for .99 cents + $15 shipping from Canada. Its well padded, solid & has good mounting points.
    -Lowracer-

Attached Files:

2. bigkahuna

bigkahuna Member

You scored! I might want to use something like this on my build, who makes it and what is it called?

3. lowracer

lowracer Member

This is how the seller had it listed," TROXEL BICYCLE SEAT MOTOCROSS MX NOS BLACK 3 SPEED CCM"
    -Lowracer-

4. bigkahuna

bigkahuna Member

Thanks for the info! :)

5. lowracer

lowracer Member

Bigkahuna,
    Right now he only has a Buy it Now listed for $34.95
    Wait till he lists them starting at .99 & make a bid.
    Not too many people bid on these it seems.
    -Lowracer-

6. Does it come with the seat post bracket thing thats under the seat?that is a way cool seat to ride to people....
    John

7. lowracer

lowracer Member

fall down stand up,
    Yes it comes with the rear bracket already attached to the metal subframe & the 7/8" straight seatpost type clamp and front bracket also already attached to the subframe.
    It kinda reminds me of a minibike seat but made to fit bicycles.
    -Lowracer-

8. Happy Valley

Happy Valley Active Member

Looks good, well made and I like that it's narrow. I once tried one of the wide, T style seats available for bicycles and it was comfy to sit on but cut off off circulation in the legs after a while in the pedaling position.