New Staton axle mounted kits

I can't wait to see one, But not sure about it,
But I don't think Staton would risk his good rep. on a bad design...
I guess the best thing I like about it is that it might be more quite than my rack mount...
I had to take my hearing test at work on tuesday and my hearing got a lot worse since I got my M/B !!!!!!

Kit came in yesterday. I have a Saturday project!!
I will start a new thread and give details.....

Can the new Staton axle kit be fitted on a rear wheel with quick release, one with no back or forward play?

I was going abit over the top with that comment but there are second hand cars going for 2-300 uk pounds with alot more benefits. What are the true benefits you can get out of this bike?

I was going abit over the top with that comment but there are second hand cars going for 2-300 uk pounds with alot more benefits. What are the true benefits you can get out of this bike?

How much will it cost you to repair that secondhand car the first time something breaks on it? (I just dropped $600 to repair the 1993 Civic that I bought for my 16 year old son to drive...totally unexpected and out of the blue - distributor just died) The entire cost of the bike perhaps? And how long would it take (even if the car NEVER breaks) to make up the cost of the bike in fuel savings? They are completely different animals that serve completely different purposes in most cases. I didn't build my bike to save money on gas or car repairs....although it has done that for me. The amount I ride it though, it will likely never save me enough to even pay for itself. I built it to have fun and it serves its purpose quite well. If you built and rode one every day, or even most days, you'd surely come out ahead financially, though.

Warner

Back