Stolen New Stolen bike in nj, Maple Shade/ Cherry hill

Dr. Doom

Local time
8:26 AM
View attachment STOLEN%20MOTORBIKE[1].doc = was my flyer around townTo make a long story short I let a stranger try my bike and he drove off with it. Never will I trust a stranger again. Looking on the Brightside it's a learning experience... d#$#! Seeing that bike disappear in front of me killed a piece of me. I'd never sell that bike. I put so much time into it, along $1200 over 4 years, but so much time and effort. Any help or sympathy would be helpful,
hope none of you guys experience this easily avoidable enormous loss,
seeya

If seen it has spokeless wheels

Last edited:
Darn! Sorry to hear about that. First thing you want to do is start checking places like pawn shops. The guy who stole it probably thought it would be good for some quick cash.

Sorry for your loss but ill keep my eyes peeled down here.. Its a shame you lost a set of those aluminum wheels too. I heard they are really stable at higher speeds.

thank you. i gave the bike up after that. If you like thoes wheels you should go buy a pair. They are really nice, i highly recomend them, i like how i didn't need to replace my wheel several times un like the original style spoke wheel. If i made anither bike i'd use them again

I'm nowhere near where you live, so I can give you bucketfuls of well wishes and sympathy... I can also imagine poking the thief repeatedly in the eye (AFTER he gets off the bike, of course, so he doesn't crash it...)

I haven't had anyone ask me to test ride it, so I haven't had to deal with having to tell anyone "ARE YOU FRAKKING MAD?!?"

A hard lesson learned. Good luck with getting it back. Sometimes life isn't a box of chocolates...just the same color.

Terry

I feel for ya, man. You are a generous person to want to share the joy of riding your MB to a stranger. You're young; you'll learn to be more wary.

I couldn't imagine the pain and horror of seeing your bike disappear, knowing you let the thief ride it away. If that was me, you'd see a grown man cry.

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on ME!

I don't even let friends ride my MB's, mainly because I'd feel VERY responsible if they hurt themselves.

One or two strangers have asked to ride. "Nope, look all you like, ask all the questions you like.....but no touch.:whistle:

Back