New (Take-off) JL gearbox

Discussion in 'Dealer Advertisements' started by MotorbikeMike, Sep 13, 2008.

1. Hi all, I have a very limited (4 now) supply of new generation 2 JL gearboxes complete with bolts, and the clutch.

40.00 ea plus shipping. These are not the weak, lame clutch hubs that Tensleep and I had on the earlier model, this is more like Cruiser66's gearbox.

2. will it bolt to the happytime motors?
  3. cheap ride

cheap ride Guest

Hoot box

Hi Mike i have sent you a PM hope to recieve a reply real soon, thankyou.:grin:
  4. replies

Hi CheapRide, I emailed you, pac50, nope these are the gear reduction units for the 4-stroke engines. I have a new system, and these are new take-offs

5. Mr.G

Mr.G New Member

Will it fit a Honda GX 50?
  6. GearBox fitment

Hi yes it would fit gx50 EXCEPT, that the hole in the autoclutch hub is a bi smaller than the Honda.

7. cheap ride

cheap ride Guest

Hi Mike, have youmanaged to get the shipping cost yet to Perth, Western Australia 6027, ? i lookforward to your reply.
  8. POPS

POPS Member

Hi Mike...Do you have any of these Gear box's left for sale ? If so how much to ship to Malahat BC Canada V0R-2L0 Thanks
  9. Gearboxes

Hi Guys, and thanks! I have recieved Cheap Rides order, and will ship tomorrow. Pops, I have emailed you, I hope I answered your questions.

I currently have 3 availble, and do not forsee but one more to be availble.

10. Butch

Butch Guest

When will my order ship? I paid a couple days ago with PP and haven't heard anything back from you.
  11. Gearbox Status

Hi Butch, the notification went to an email I rarely use. I replied to your PM. Good you PM'd me, as I dont want to have any mixups.

Yours leaves here today Priority.

2 down, 2 to go,