new to mbc

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by mtbforlife, Jan 27, 2008.

1. mtbforlife

mtbforlife Member

well im from phoenix az a fast growing city. ive had an intrest in bikes for a long time probley 10+ years. i got into motorbikes about a year ago ive built one before but i recently built a new one its a chinese 80cc on a 1975ish cruiser. people may argue that its a schwinn and some a huffy but i think its a schwinn (but thats me). well i got done with it about a few weeks ago been rideing it alot just a blast to be on. i have a 36t sprocket on it so i dont know mabey im doing in the range of 45mph plenty fast on a bike.

so i came across this website and thought i would join and see what the world of motorbikeing is up to.

2. azbill

azbill Active Member

welcome to MBc ! :D
    from nearby FH
  3. Abeagle

Abeagle Guest

Welcome to MBc. :cool:
  4. Papasaun

Papasaun Guest

Welcome to MBc! Might want to do some searching on the forum,, Laws and Legislation,, as it concerns your area,,, sounds like ya going alittle fast!

5. mickey

mickey Guest

Welcome aboard
  6. srdavo

srdavo Active Member

welcome to MBc. are a regular "speeder" !!!!! ;)
  7. wavygravy

wavygravy Guest

i wish my happy time whold do 45! avg 28!
  8. Dockspa1

Dockspa1 Guest

Welcome. Gravy, just adjust your speedometer to your liking. Bet you could get 110 in the quarter mile. Ha Ha!
  9. fetor56

fetor56 Guest

Welcome to MBc.
  10. ibdennyak

ibdennyak Guest

Let's see, 1 revilution/sec. 26 inch wheel= 5 mph times 5 that inch pounds or feets pounds :shock: Oops, wrong thread.....anyways welcome from the cold side of the world. :grin:
  11. mtbforlife

mtbforlife Member

well mine is an estimate. i dont cruise at 45 i just toped it out at that, but i stay in the range of 25 - 30 around town. i am haveing abit of trouble mine actually will flicker from 0 to whatever speed im doing as in if its not working. huh
    but while im here ill ask is thare any upgredes i can do to get mabey some more power from it like 1-2 horses? i drilled a hole in the end of the exhaust and cut the baffle tube.
    is thare anything else i may be able to do? thx
  12. srdavo

srdavo Active Member

Got pics?

Feel free to start a thread in the "Gallery" & show us your bikes.

We like pics!!