new to mbc

mtbforlife

Local time
6:46 PM
well im from phoenix az a fast growing city. ive had an intrest in bikes for a long time probley 10+ years. i got into motorbikes about a year ago ive built one before but i recently built a new one its a chinese 80cc on a 1975ish cruiser. people may argue that its a schwinn and some a huffy but i think its a schwinn (but thats me). well i got done with it about a few weeks ago been rideing it alot just a blast to be on. i have a 36t sprocket on it so i dont know mabey im doing in the range of 45mph plenty fast on a bike.

so i came across this website and thought i would join and see what the world of motorbikeing is up to.

Welcome to MBc! Might want to do some searching on the forum,, Laws and Legislation,, as it concerns your area,,, sounds like ya going alittle fast!

Papa

Welcome. Gravy, just adjust your speedometer to your liking. Bet you could get 110 in the quarter mile. Ha Ha!

Welcome. Gravy, just adjust your speedometer to your liking. Bet you could get 110 in the quarter mile. Ha Ha!

Let's see, 1 revilution/sec. 26 inch wheel= 5 mph times 5 rps......is that inch pounds or feets pounds :eek: Oops, wrong thread.....anyways welcome from the cold side of the world. :D

Back