New To Motorbikes (thanks)

BOARD TRACK RACER

Local time
9:22 PM
Just wanted to welcome myself to Motoredbikes.com by saying there is a lot of talent out there.You should commend yourself on your great builds, ideas, and the many hours that you spend getting the vision from paper to up and running.
I know how frustrating this can be. I have one build complete and another one in the works.
I plan on posting some pic's soon.
My first build was about 3 years ago, since then I've been working on the bike that I originaly set out to build. Yes it happens to be a Board Tracker.
This has been very time consuming, athough I'm not using a bicycle motor,
It's a 100cc Lifan vertical. I wanted to have something that seemed correct in size (ratio) to the frame.
My original intention was to copy the style of the Cylone, but so many bikes
have little details that I liked, so I decided to incorporate them into one.
Thanks for sharing all your hard work, keep it up!
Later!

Last edited:
Hey, I used to live at 78th and Broadway in the Slavic Village, and pedal down Bdwy to my pal's apartment in Bedford. Nice little community. Welcome!

I saw the pics of your Burgundy bike (WOW) that is a beautiful build. I can tell that you took your time on that one. I would like to know what outfit you got that engine kit from? I can tell you put your own touches on it but I like the shape of the fins and the high cylinder head. Have fun, Dave

Back