New to Motorbikes..

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by tbrookes2000, May 26, 2011.

1. tbrookes2000

tbrookes2000 New Member

Hello everyone! My name is Tom and I joined because I am a previous owner of a motorized Mountain bike (2500 plus miles) and jusy recently purchased a Grubee 66cc kit. Now...It STARTED out on a Mountain Bike I bought myself at Christmas...and because it looked "retarded" going down the road....being a welder by trade...I decided to do something different.....the photo is of "Fronkenstien" (See "Young Frankenstein" for reference)
    It is a combination of a NEXT swing arm mountain bike, the one I disected, and bits of scrap metal left over in my shop at work. It's a work in progress and I'll post frequent updates and photos. Let me know what you all think!
    Have a GREAT, safe day!!!:grin5:

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 26, 2011

2. PatrickW

PatrickW Staff Member

Hello, Tom. Welcome too MBc. That picture looks like the beginning of an awesome machine! Please read the Forum Rules and Stickies at the top of this page...they contain a lot of information that will help you to get around the various Forums much easier. When you start to send updates on your build (and we hope you will), open a new thread in the Powered Trikes Forum. Again, welcome to MBc and good luck.