new to motored bikes

forgetmenot

Local time
2:35 PM
Hi all
my name is ron and im new to all this and looking for some help on builds and laws. im a truck driver, and was thinking this might be a good idea to get me places where my truck cant go. i got sick with the flu and had to pay over 200 bucks for cab ride to dr and walgreens!!

Hi Ron...Welcome to MBc. As far as laws & legislation are concerned we have a whole Forum devoted to questions in that area. The trick to learning about builds is just read, read, and read more (so that you know what you are talking about.) Then start asking questions in the directions that interest you. We are all hear to help, and we have members all over the globe; from the USA to the British Isles, to Sweden, all over Europe, to the Middle East, to Austrailia.

Ron, this is a little off topic, but for over a year now, whenever I feel like a sickness is trying to get me -I have mixed up some Green tea extract in a little water and drank it every 3 hours of so - and whatever was trying to get me sick / sicker disappears after 3 or 4 doses.
Health food stores have it. Tastes good too.
I love being sickness free!

Back