New To Motoredbikes.com

madbiker1

Local time
7:22 PM
Hey Everybody! I am a motorized bike enthusiast in Golden, Colorado. I have built 10 motorized bikes over the last 10 years. I am looking forward to hearing from some of you!

-Erik

Show us some pictures, tell us about the bikes you've built. Sounds like you must have lots of experience to contribute.

Welcome! The Colorado group is growing rapidly! I thought Golden was a nice looking place as long as you're upwind from the Coors plant (I do like their beers, though, especially Keystone - can't beat the price!).

Bikes, Bikes, Bikes

Hey everyone! Sorry for the slow reply, it's been busy lately. I have built 10 motorized bikes in the last ten years. Here's the list: 1998 Kona "Muli-Mula" Mountain Bike (Zap Power Systems electric motor), 1997 Trek Mountain Bike (Zap Power Systems electric motor), 1998 Kona "Muli-Mula" Mountain Bike (31cc Honda GHX31 Staton Friction Drive Kit), 1998 Kona "Muli-Mula" Mountain Bike (50cc Honda GHX50 Chain Drive Staton Kit), 1990's GT Mach One (50cc Honda GHX50 Chain Drive Staton Kit), 2005 "EZ Tad" Recumbent (50cc Honda GHX50 Chain Drive Staton Kit), 2006 Felt Torch (50cc Gru-Bee Whopper Stopper II Kit), 2007 Felt Iron Bolt (50cc Gru-Bee Whopper Stopper II Kit), 2007 Schwinn Jaguar (50cc Gru-Bee Whopper Stopper II Kit). 1997 Schwinn "Apple Krate" (Live Fast Motors 30 cc two stroke friction drive motor kit).

By far the best combination has been the Felt Iron Bolt with the Gru-Bee Whopper Stopper II Kit!

-Erik

Back