new to motorized biking

checked out the pics and my bike is like one in the last pic..the pale blue one..I'm hoping to keep the motor towards the rear and not have such a long chain to the back. Tks for your comments guys and recommendations..I need all the help I can get.

checked out the pics and my bike is like one in the last pic..the pale blue one..I'm hoping to keep the motor towards the rear and not have such a long chain to the back. Tks for your comments guys and recommendations..I need all the help I can get.

pics of bike

Tks for all the comments and pics guys..I need all the help I can get.:cool: Took some more pics with the bike up on my bike work stand that I got out of the salvage yard and converted to work with the bike. Think I finally figured out what I was doing wrong with the pics..had to make changes to my camera. Comments on the bike are welcomed.

Attachments

• bike pics 2 001.JPG
    bike pics 2 001.JPG
    85.6 KB · Views: 306
  • bike pics 2 002.JPG
    bike pics 2 002.JPG
    79.4 KB · Views: 275
  • bike pics 2 003.JPG
    bike pics 2 003.JPG
    73.3 KB · Views: 269
Tandem x 2!

I thought this would be a good thread in which to show this picture: My grandfather bought this 4-seater in about 1968. The picture shows my grandparents, and some of my siblings and cousins. That's me on the last seat.

A few years later when I was about 11-years-old, I would actually ride this beast by myself -- usually pretending it was a bus!

Motorizing this bicycle would probably require a Harley V-Twin!

None of us are sure whether it was custom built or factory made. And we don't know where the bike is today, unfortunately.

Attachments

• 2xTandem.jpg
    2xTandem.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 281
Back