Hello to all
Ive had my bike for some 4 months and really enjoy it ,,
im from the Everett Wa. area
my bike is a good old huffy with a 80cc motor

Attachments

• DSCN0602.JPG
    DSCN0602.JPG
    118.7 KB · Views: 132
Hi toyparts. Welcome to MB.c Glade your here. Your bike looks solid. One thing I noticed
was the front and rear storage. Ya can never have to much hauling space. Enjoy the ride!

Sweet ride. I like the pilfered Kroger basket for the front! LOL!! Is it detachable so you can carry it around the store with you?! :LOL: How's the brakes holding up? Does it have the standard C style with the micro pads?

andrewdavis19 Sweet ride. I like the pilfered Kroger basket for the front! LOL!! Is it detachable so you can carry it around the store with you?! How's the brakes holding up? Does it have the standard C style with the micro pads?

Actually its a fred meyers basket and its attached
the brakes are doing fine so far the front has cantilevered (sp) brakes and the rear has the old C style,,
i scavenged a set of forks off a newer mountain bike for the shocks and the breaks and the wheels too
i found the whole bike on craigslist for $200.00 and thought that would be perfect to strap on the motorhome

You bought the bike with motor on it for $200? Now that's a steal! Please don't tell me you paid that much for a huffy by itself. "grab the shotgun Martha, the herd needs a thinning!"

bike & motor = $200.00---------craigslist
i saw the ad and then did alittle research and found that the motors cost up to $200.00 alone
So seeing how i had just sold my harley and had lots of money in my pocket that would just be wasted on stuff like bill and such ,, and i had always wanted one. especially when my son was 8 or 9 yo we did alot of bike riding then, and i think i will get him one soon even though hes 18 now
i call the guy drove to his house and took a test ride and talked him down from $225.00 to $200.00 and bought it !
its a great addition to my motorhome
it hangs from a bike rack on the front
the harley needed a trailer to take it with me anywhere

Back