New to the site

chris01

Local time
7:02 PM
Im just getting invoved in the 2 wheel world so bare with me,avid mechanic with wiring issues on a new project.Looking forward to your help and assistance.

Hello, Chris. Welcome to MBc. Sorry to hear that you are having problems so soon. Read the 'stickies' at the top of each forum you jump to, they contain important information and rules of the Forums that you must follow, I would suggest you post your questions about your problems in the 'Lighting & Electrical Forum' and/or the 'Electric Motors & Related Components Forum'. If nothing else, try 'General Discussion Forum.' Good luck to you, and I hope you find some answers. (This is an Introduction Forum' and not designed for heavy discussion.)
PatrickW

Hi Chris, Welcome to M.B.c. Sorry it took a few days to welcome you but I've been real busy in my shop.(Tis the season for motorbiking). This is the absolute best site for the motorbiker you'll find. EVERYBODY is very honest in the help department. There's a lot of good people here that only want to see you enjoy your ride. We'll all help in any way we can.
Big Red.

Big Red,thanks for the greeting! You say you have a shop? I'm looking to find some parts for this 125cc Lifan motor i have,let me know if you can help please.

Lifan 125cc

Hey Chris, I mostly deal with the HT 66/80cc motors and sometimes the Hua Sheng, Honda knock-off's. I did find a site that claims to have parts.
www.lifanenginepartswholesale.com.
We all just do what we can. Hope you get yer knees in the breeze soon.
From here you want to go to another thread in the forum or start a new thread yourself. Do a search on Lifan engines on this site. I'm sure you will find someone that uses these engines and knows something about them.
Big Red.

OK guys ordered a bunch of parts last nite.New spark plug,coil,wire harness,cdi,stator and complete exhaust system.If this does'nt fix it i'm selling it!!(joke) Thanx for all your replies,i will post back when the parts get installed.Now to start the body and paint work.

Back