New to this, excuse me.

barnowl

Local time
4:30 PM
Hi all, I have read a lot of the posts and there is some great info, thanks to you all.
I am in Perth in Western Australia, anybody out there in Perth. I have put 5 engines in bikes and two with jack shafts and enjoyed every minute of it . My son works with me and it has been great for us to have such an interest. I would like to track down one of those small wheels that reduce friction on the clutch cable. Also has anybody imported direct from China or any advice with that regard.
Stay safe guys and gals
barnowl

Hi Barnowl, you could get a little wheel at a hardware store. Something for wire cable.
And Welcome to Motoredbikes!

Thanks for that, I will check out the hardware store as you suggest The pics I saw, of the wheel for wire cable (and as yet not found again,) had a neat bracket I was hoping to copy, since someone had gone to the trouble of working out a functioning item. Thanks for your welcome. :)

dont know much but i tried to order direct and found you have to buy 50 kits or more iam still saving. need to get some people to go in on it. I only need 10 or 15 kits

dont know much but i tried to order direct and found you have to buy 50 kits or more iam still saving. need to get some people to go in on it. I only need 10 or 15 kits
Hi Rob, Thanks for your response. I would also only want 10 or 15 kits.
I did find a factory that seemed to be offering those sort of low numbers I will post the details, At the moment I have cold feet and am careful with my dough ( North of England background :)

Thanks for the imfo. barnowl. I just received a six pack of 48cc kits two days ago from kings/gas bike, but as fast as they are going I will check out wuyi Tiand sooner rather then later.

Back