New to this stuff

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by bikinearly, Apr 21, 2007.

1. bikinearly

bikinearly Guest

I'm a new member from NW Chicago suburbs. I can't find any information on powered bikes around here. I ride an older Vision recumbent and a Trek hybrid. I pull a cheap trailer on occasion. I would like something powered (gas or elec.) but don't want to spend a bundle right away (married)
    Where do I start? Thanks in advance for any replies. Anybody from around here???

2. uncle_punk13

uncle_punk13 Guest

Howdy!
    Welcome aboard.
    You've taken the first steps by joining our community; I'm sure someone will step up and be able to help answer your questions...

3. bamabikeguy

bamabikeguy Active Member

Ya know, MB.com has this NEAT feature on uploading pix, "from the Gallery" , but it take my poor dialup SO long to upload, I never get to use it.

BUT- just the other day I loaded a pic of a 33cc GEBE on a recumbent, and the previous week my first installation of that engine on a tricycle.

[​IMG]

The owner of the trike weighs over 250, called me the other day to report the engine easilly pulling the trailer he ordered.

[​IMG]

Anyway, WELCOME, and if you look at rack mounts, the mid-size GEBE is the only one that would do your trailer function, the 25 cc I prefer would be too small......

4. Tom

Tom Active Member

Welcome to the forum!

5. bikinearly

bikinearly Guest

Thanks for the welcome

Thanks for the welcome and pics.

6. gone_fishin

gone_fishin Guest

hi, bikinearly. you've taken the first step by joining in, now have a look around...and feel free to ask any questions about anything that interests you :)

welcome to the MBc 8)