"new" Washington state

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by madkiltfluter, Oct 8, 2007.

1. yep it rains allot hear:rolleyes:, I'm the first in my town to be running around on my motorbike and well I get allot of attention, my thought is the next thing sense it rains all but a few weeks of the year, is to put a enclosed sidehack on my beats. anyone have one hooked to there's?
    anyway, good to of found this forum.

2. bamabikeguy

bamabikeguy Active Member

Wish we had a rain problem, two rain days since February, and occasional spitting...

But Rain-X on your safety glasses/shades/goggles works wonders, a little dab will do ya.

btw: I think recumbents can fit canopies, THAT might be the coolest ride in the PacificNW.

Welcome to the forum....
  3. iRide Customs

iRide Customs Member

Welcome to the group!
  4. drimpact

drimpact Member

Welcome to MBc
  5. azbill

azbill Active Member

welcome to MBc ! :D
  6. gauge

gauge Guest

welcome to motored bikes , yea we have a drought here in maryland the corn is like 3 foot tall rain is needed
  7. Scottm

Scottm Guest

Welcome to Mbc
  8. gone_fishin

gone_fishin Guest

full rainsuit, no problem!! i ride year-round on the peninsula...boy-oh-boy, the PNW sure is growing...check out the "let's ride" section to see what we've been up to and what we have planned :)

welcome to the MBc :cool:
  9. Alaskavan

Alaskavan Guest

Welcome to MBc.
  10. uncle_punk13

uncle_punk13 Guest

Ah another Washingtonian...
    Nice to meet ya'!
  11. larymor

larymor Guest

Welcome home.
  12. wavygravy

wavygravy Guest

welcome! ocean park & the longbeach peninsula here!
  13. quay1962

quay1962 Guest

Hello and welcome to MBc! my ole man hates the rain, but does not mind motorbiking in the rain! go figure! well happy motoring...:grin::cool:
    we live on the long beach peninsula! hope to see you at the 08 ralley in here in ocean park...
  14. Welcome from Down South at Kelso Longview.

Welcome to MBC. UnclePunk is from Seattle isn't he.
  15. wavygravy

wavygravy Guest

welcome!! come ride with us on the longbeach peninsula, just a short ride from your town!
  16. Yeah I work out at Jessie's as a Machine tender maybe we could have coffee on my lunch. Im currently working in Raineer but Ill be back in Illwacko in a week or so. Dont think they'll let me put the bike on though. I have over 5000 miles on my Army 43 Messinger and would be almost affraid to go that far 140mile round trip.
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 2, 2008