New Whizzer Clutches Coming

Discussion in 'Spare Parts & Tools' started by jbcruisin, Dec 14, 2013.

1. jbcruisin

jbcruisin Member

I was just on the phone with Quenton & there's a new Whizzer clutch ready to be offered that Quenton designed that sounds great! Many variables in gear ratios & Max Torque parts. He said it's all American parts. Hopefully this post will get him on here with more details.

2. Quenton Guenther

Quenton Guenther Motored Bikes Sponsor

Its here!

See information in vendor section.

Without a doubt the best clutch ever produced to fit the new edition Whizzers!

AMERICAN made!
    3 optional ratios
    6 month parts warranty
    Max Torque internal parts

Have fun
  3. tom1850

tom1850 Member

Hey Quenton...will the new clutch fit under the standard plastic clutch guard without modifications? It looks good.
  4. Quenton Guenther

Hi tom1850,

Yes it will fit under stock belt guard. Although it has a radial needle bearing holding it together it is still thinner than the current version offered from Taiwan.

We have already started production on the second run of 100, as the first editions left our shelves within the first several weeks.

Just completed production of two proto-type automatic clutch for the vintage Whizzers, and will start testing very soon. This version has the pulleys next to each other [required to work on the vintage Whizzers]and hope to start limited production within a few months.

Have fun,
  5. jbcruisin

jbcruisin Member

I'll test one of those vintage ones.
  6. Quenton Guenther

Hi Jay,

Me too. I will probably put one on my 1950 Pacemaker.

For some reason, I am getting a lot of requests about clutches for the vintage Whizzers. I must admit I am surprised as I thought very few would be interested in an automatic clutch for the older Whizzers.

I already have one in testing [testing on the 1952 Roadmaster with a "300" motor and hot camshaft]and just dropped off a few more parts to be welded for additional prototypes.

Worked on your cylinder today for the "500" motor, bottom end is complete. Needle crank, .193" camshaft, nice side-cover, new head....won't be long.

have fun,
  7. jbcruisin

jbcruisin Member

Jay with a big smile.
  8. jbcruisin

jbcruisin Member

I just ordered a clutch for my 99 & one for my vintage Whizzer from Quenton. Can't wait to try them.
  9. jbcruisin

jbcruisin Member

well I've had one on my 99 Whizzer & one on my 48 Whizzer for about 1 1/2 months now & they're great!!!