newbie but not for long

ohio frank

Local time
7:42 AM
hi everybody. i have a 99 whizzer and i am anxious to learn about my bike. i am retired and i have a lot of time to catch up on all the fun i missed while i worked and saved to make this retirement possible. i have rode harleys most of my life i own a 02 dresser and a custom chopper. when i was a kid i envied the lucky kids that rode a whizzer. now i can finally make my dream as a kid happen. i am looking forward to meeting other whizzer people at some of the rallys next summer.

Thats too cool.

Understand what your saying and so do alot of the other guys. I myself have built and own HDs and other custom motorcycles but cant match the feeling I get ridding a Whizzer. Its more free and open, mine is rigid so get a bare bones feel when ridding it, have fun and welcome!

Attachments

• IMG_0049.JPG
    IMG_0049.JPG
    76.8 KB · Views: 100
  • med_gallery_8921_208_31352.jpg
    med_gallery_8921_208_31352.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 101
  • med_gallery_8921_207_9987.jpg
    med_gallery_8921_207_9987.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 93
hi frank and welcome

well I am not a Whizzer guy -- but have owned a few Harley's

what is it about a small motor bike ride
that turns a grown man on just as much as the big Harley ride ??

guess it's two wheels with any motor -- seems to work

have fun as you ride those THINGS

come on summer

we have a couple of unseasonal days that i could take the whizzer out for a put. what great therapy. i have been reading some of the threads about massaging the motor and making it more reliable and i am going to work on it while the snow flies. i am looking forward to meeting and riding with all you great enthusists of the 2 wheel freedom. i'll be looking for dates and places where we can get together. come on summer from ohio frank

Back