newbie but not for long

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by ohio frank, Dec 29, 2008.

1. ohio frank

ohio frank New Member

hi everybody. i have a 99 whizzer and i am anxious to learn about my bike. i am retired and i have a lot of time to catch up on all the fun i missed while i worked and saved to make this retirement possible. i have rode harleys most of my life i own a 02 dresser and a custom chopper. when i was a kid i envied the lucky kids that rode a whizzer. now i can finally make my dream as a kid happen. i am looking forward to meeting other whizzer people at some of the rallys next summer.

2. cory

cory Guest

Thats too cool.

Understand what your saying and so do alot of the other guys. I myself have built and own HDs and other custom motorcycles but cant match the feeling I get ridding a Whizzer. Its more free and open, mine is rigid so get a bare bones feel when ridding it, have fun and welcome!

Attached Files:

3. Baverian

Baverian Member

Great to be retired

I guess , I'm just tired . Welcome one Whizzer guy to another.
    Baverian

4. Mountainman

Mountainman Active Member

hi frank and welcome

well I am not a Whizzer guy -- but have owned a few Harley's

what is it about a small motor bike ride
    that turns a grown man on just as much as the big Harley ride ??

guess it's two wheels with any motor -- seems to work

have fun as you ride those THINGS

5. ohio frank

ohio frank New Member

come on summer

we have a couple of unseasonal days that i could take the whizzer out for a put. what great therapy. i have been reading some of the threads about massaging the motor and making it more reliable and i am going to work on it while the snow flies. i am looking forward to meeting and riding with all you great enthusists of the 2 wheel freedom. i'll be looking for dates and places where we can get together. come on summer from ohio frank