newbie from canada

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by tooljunkie, Apr 6, 2012.

1. tooljunkie

tooljunkie Member

Hi,im from Manitoba,was browsing the site,found some very useful information and decided to sign up.
    i just installed my first bike motor,trying to tune it,found the exact info i was after,signed in and i am off to go read some more.
    thanks in advance for your help,hope some day i can help others with what i have learned here.
    i am the first one in my small town with a skyhawk powered bike,i may be starting a trend.

2. DeathProof

DeathProof Member

hey im in winnipeg im a newbie 2 lol this site is great tho always someone to help. so welcome!

3. tooljunkie

tooljunkie Member

i'm an hour northeast.
    gotta love the looks im getting,i think i should have ordered a truckload of these things,as everybody i talk to wants one.lol.
    where did you get your kit?

4. DeathProof

DeathProof Member

lol yea i know what u mean. i got my motor kit from motorizedbicycle.ca (grubee skyhawk gt5) 66cc how about you?

5. tooljunkie

tooljunkie Member

same,was a good deal i think.quick service,but not a very big selection of parts/accessories.48 cc to keep it legal.put it on a ccm comfort bike.
    want another,for my mountain bike.got about 100 km's on it now,maybe 2 liters of gas,
    topped out at 43 kph so far,maybe get better with 35:1 and premium gas.

6. DeathProof

DeathProof Member

yea there is no after market parts on that site. im looking to get a high performance carb and other accessories. i been looking on bicycledesign.com and chubbycruisers.com they got TONS of parts for cruisers and our engine. lol i got the 66 jus take off the stickers and tell a cop its a 48cc they cant tell they would have to open it up to measure