newbie from canada

tooljunkie

Local time
9:12 AM
Hi,im from Manitoba,was browsing the site,found some very useful information and decided to sign up.
i just installed my first bike motor,trying to tune it,found the exact info i was after,signed in and i am off to go read some more.
thanks in advance for your help,hope some day i can help others with what i have learned here.
i am the first one in my small town with a skyhawk powered bike,i may be starting a trend.

hey im in winnipeg im a newbie 2 lol this site is great tho always someone to help. so welcome!

i'm an hour northeast.
gotta love the looks im getting,i think i should have ordered a truckload of these things,as everybody i talk to wants one.lol.
where did you get your kit?

lol yea i know what u mean. i got my motor kit from motorizedbicycle.ca (grubee skyhawk gt5) 66cc how about you?

same,was a good deal i think.quick service,but not a very big selection of parts/accessories.48 cc to keep it legal.put it on a ccm comfort bike.
want another,for my mountain bike.got about 100 km's on it now,maybe 2 liters of gas,
topped out at 43 kph so far,maybe get better with 35:1 and premium gas.

yea there is no after market parts on that site. im looking to get a high performance carb and other accessories. i been looking on bicycledesign.com and chubbycruisers.com they got TONS of parts for cruisers and our engine. lol i got the 66 jus take off the stickers and tell a cop its a 48cc they cant tell they would have to open it up to measure

Back