Newbie From Stpete, Fla

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by HOMEYYYGG, Aug 10, 2008.

1. HOMEYYYGG

HOMEYYYGG New Member

HI everybody. I am new to all this just got my bike a few weeks ago. I have a schwinn with the gru-bee whopper stopper2 kit. I am looking to get advice , my clutch wont seem to engage. I would appreciate any and all help you can give me. Thanks I hope to be around awhile. I love riding my motorized bike.:grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:

2. alex

alex Guest

Welcome, it's always good to see another FL rider, I'm in Englewood.

3. HOMEYYYGG

HOMEYYYGG New Member

awesome thanks for the welcome

4. kawasaki999

kawasaki999 Member

Welcome, wish I had the answer to your clutch problem, but I am sure someone with the set up you have will chine in. I live in seminole.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 10, 2008
  5. HOMEYYYGG

HOMEYYYGG New Member

6. alternativefuel

alternativefuel New Member

The gru-bee whopper stopper2 is not my expertise. Im new also. Welcome to the group.

7. HOMEYYYGG

HOMEYYYGG New Member

thank you, and welcome to the group also.

8. kawasaki999

kawasaki999 Member

Just checked out the gru-bee site and read the install. Did you remove the medal ferrule on the clutch cable?

9. HOMEYYYGG

HOMEYYYGG New Member

yes, also i added the lucas gear oil & stop leak to the gearbox about 3 to 4 mm. i also lowered my idle and adjusted the air/fuel knob. clutch will engage now but seems sluggish, IS this because of the gear oil? or is there some other adjustment i need to do?

10. kawasaki999

kawasaki999 Member

Whats sluggish motor or clutch? If its motor sluggish sound like you need to re-tune the carb. If its the clutch I have no idea. Give Gru-bee a call.