Newbie ,,, just wanted to shout yall a bless'd hewo!!!!!!!

JCs

Local time
9:03 PM
Hi every one ty for the welcome ,,,

I'm from St. Pete Florida and Loven it ,,, :) been here since 16 and i am 47 now ,,,

have 4 kids and used to have my own business but fell disabled ,,,

so that is why i went with the meteor recumbent trike cuz was only one i could find out there that had a back rest long enuff to support my whole back ,,,

spine is like kinda unda attack lol well disc poppn and stuff like that take care of ur baaaaaaaks cuz its that part like a bike engine that direct signals to other parts of ur body and so needed and can be easily abused with out notice k ,,,

but as I also am a believer, christian and believe all things are possible with God,,,

while online doing my search i came across something I think the trike community is in need for and is like literally cryn out and i too been led to seek out investors and mechanical engineer that be interested in possibly meeting that need ,,,

creative mind always ticking and think'n one of the gifts God has bestowed upon me since lil ,,,

the gift to see something and want to take it apart lol and see what makes it tic or work ,,,

and if it be broke i dont see it as broke or junk or trash but sumthing i can possibly work with and try to bring back to life ,,,

even if it comes back as something new ,,, :)

so that is who i beez and seek and am very bless'd to be here and learn my dad was a race car driver and mechanic had a love for all this and guess that too be in da blood lol

well ok ty for the welcome and if i talk a lil funny now and then,,,
I can get a lil new yorkish but it all goot ,,,

that too be in my blood lol being raised in NYC ,,, but its mainly being online last few years as a mod in a christian community that has taught me my most slanglanguage ,,,

I enjoy it even more cuz of that and its who i am ,,,

and look forward to being here growing (learning how to add a motor to recumbent if i am allowed here in florida) being bless'd as we bless ,,, GB lol JCs ty again for welcoming moi :cool: I beez baaaaaaaaaaaak

Last edited:
ty ,,, :) I appreciate it and love all this will be browsing and checking out as i hop along seeing where it is God has me go next ,,,

In the meantime i did order a recumbent trike and a electric motor but will be looking to see if law here allows me to add a gas motor with no problems and legal for me to ride it here ,,,

if so i will beez baaaaaaaaaaaaak seeking how and also jus learn cuz i know what we learn God can use for future ,,,

as i growing and in this walk for the Lord I see so much He been doing i never realized and do now ,,,

doors He has opened and some doors He has closed ,,,

and doors that await us all in the future or even at present that He will take us thru ,,,

Nevah give up on what you see and what you dream ,,,

Could be He leading and inspiring! Gods blessings and ty Professor Gods bless singsss!

Last edited:
Welcome to MBc! Home of many answers, and awaiting your ideas.

General request to all new members.
Please, before posting any questions, do a search. Then READ,READ,READ.
There is a ton of information here. Many of your engine and performance issues in the Garage & Tech/Mech Help have already been covered. Here at MBc we are the home of nearly all MoteredBike questions. If you search and are unable to find your answer, don't hesitate to post your question. Were here for each other! Enjoy! :D
Here's 2 great links to get you started.
http://www.motoredbikes.com/showthread.php?t=10392
http://www.motoredbikes.com/showthread.php?t=31046

Also try to remember….no politics, no religion.
http://www.motoredbikes.com/announcement.php?f=81&a=5

If you have any questions feel free to send me a private message.

ty stan,,, :)

good info bout the bikes ,,, bummer about the Godly stuff not being shared,,, for with God there is not only life eternal but great blessings,,,
I cant help anything that rolls off my lips as it always revolves back and around God ,,, He makes things happen and gives us life and everything we have in it and i cant help share out of Love is why i did ,,,

so I apologize ,,, but can remove my post if they offensive,,,
I was just excited to know i can add a gas motor if wanted to my trike as i as doing a search found some one who added one to that very trike and led me here ,,,

they had same trike and it all worked ,,, ty stan understand

JCs

Back