Newbie on board

Batti

Local time
2:01 PM
Hi folks,

I'm new to this whole scene. I recently discovered the bike pusher trailer concept while researching a small engine issue, and discovered this place as a result. The work you are doing here is SO COOL! I need to build one of these real bad.

I'm seriously considering purchasing one of the HF 2.5HP engines to play with as they are unbelievably cheap. I have fabrication capability and some small engine experience, so I'm sure I can do this.

Thanks for all the info here!!

Hi folks,

I'm new to this whole scene. I recently discovered the bike pusher trailer concept while researching a small engine issue, and discovered this place as a result. The work you are doing here is SO COOL! I need to build one of these real bad.

I'm seriously considering purchasing one of the HF 2.5HP engines to play with as they are unbelievably cheap. I have fabrication capability and some small engine experience, so I'm sure I can do this.

Thanks for all the info here!!

great engine... I bought one. Looks of fairly good quality... I am going to put it on a minibike.

Welcome to Motoredbikes Batti!
Keep spending time here and you'll find more things that tickle your fancy.
Then a plan will arise. Do check out the laws about these where you are in the legal section.

Back