Newbie to the site

G man

Local time
10:38 AM
Hi all to whom are reading this . I am a new member to this site . I have recently purchased a motorised bike kit and fitted it .had a ball with my first bike encountered the regular problems keeping chain tension . It all has been a new learning curve loosing a few spokes when you drive chain falls off and decides to chew into your spokes . Apart from that i have been riding these bikes now for about 6 months and have found myself totaly addicted to them . building kits from my home for resale as the trend for these bikes in sydney is really growing fast . I have decided to get technical in my last project and have managed to fit a gen 55a grubee motor into my gt lts2 full suspension bike it has been a tricky job with a few mods that need to be done to make sure it all fits good with the shift kit running an 8sp gear set on the rear fastest speed i have done so far on this has been 62 klm which is about 40mph i still had 2 gears left to change but still finding my roots on this bike . Hope to share and receive some good information in the community of motorised bike enthusists Cheers Gman

Welcome to MBc, G Man. You ask the questions, and someone with knowledge in that area will answer. If you have a good answer to a question, or some knowledge you have gleaned from your experience, please share.

Back