Newby here....

mark barker

Local time
8:59 AM
Hey folks, stumbled across the forum earlier today and thought I'd pop back and say hello! I've no experience of powered bikes at all, but I am in the process of collecting info and designing a powered recumbent, so beware, there could be lots of questions ahead! Just for the record I'm a design and technology teacher that has a soft spot for the eccentric, and I'm currently restoring a Reliant 3 wheeler!

Welcome to MBc. I have a powered recumbent tadpole trike (say that 5 times fast). I think recumbents are the way to go if you're going to get out on the highway.

Hey folks, stumbled across the forum earlier today and thought I'd pop back and say hello! I've no experience of powered bikes at all, but I am in the process of collecting info and designing a powered recumbent, so beware, there could be lots of questions ahead! Just for the record I'm a design and technology teacher that has a soft spot for the eccentric, and I'm currently restoring a Reliant 3 wheeler!
Got any pics of that Reliant?

you have wandered into the right place good luck on your endeavors and happy motoring...

Back