NFL Football

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by KCvale, Jul 1, 2016.

1. KCvale

KCvale Motorized Bicycle Vendor

I am freaking out over this being a rabid Cardinal's Fan since they first set foot in Arizona!

Last year we had made a hell of a run at the super bowl and got close, but little did we know, the NFL and Amazon recorded the whole season!

How frigg'n cool is that!

They made the whole season an 8 part mini-series!

[​IMG]

It's binge watch time for me, it was really an awesome season last year.

2. KCvale

I watched it, man what a great documentary!
    If you are football fan, I recommend it.

3. KCvale

NFL Football 2016

Anyone here follow football?
    If nobody is interested thats OK, but if you are chime in with your teams performance.

Cards are 1-1
    Game ones 2 point loss was on a bad snap for a last minute game wining field goal miss.
    Game two was more like it, we won by 33 points ;-}

4. jaguar

jaguar Well-Known Member

the governments want people addicted to sports to get their minds off the horrible problems the government needs to fix.
    It's been that way since the Romans used all kinds of entertainment in the coliseum to occupy the minds of their citizen-slaves

5. Nanonevol

Nanonevol Member

I think you under estimate government. Haven't seen any state run sports franchises. Quite right though, media is fed distracting issues regularly.

6. jaguar

jaguar Well-Known Member

Of the 45 major league professional sports arenas in the United States which have either been newly constructed or majorly renovated since 2000, the report calculates that "36 of them were funded, at least in part, with federal tax expenditures in the form of tax-exempt municipal bonds." Added up, the price tag of federal subsidies for professional stadiums totals around $3.2 billion
    http://reason.com/blog/2016/09/12/us-taxpayers-have-spent-over-three-billi