nice 36cc motorized mountain bike for sale

this is a nice 36cc motorized mountain bike . its a differant design than you are used to seeing , i designed this system myself it uses a one piece aluminum motor mount that drives the front sprocket of the bike alowing you to shift gears in the back , ive built a number of these bikes and they are very dependable , no clutch all automatic shifting , easy stopping and going , this would be a great lady's bike , i used a brand new 36cc scooter motor with electric start . E start is not hooked up yet, still making sure i have the wiring correct for the brand new 12 volt 7.5 amp battery . thiis motorized mountain bike has nice rubber twist grip throttle kill switch , click shifters and button for electric start . here is a link to the pictures of this bike , if you click the pictures in the link it will take you to my photo bucket and you will see alote of the bikes ive made pluss some detail pictures on assembling my kit .

or you can co to www.thescooterguy.org to see them . motorized mountain bike complete $300.00 or $350.00 with electrick start hooked up .

Last edited:
thats no good

a quick fix would be a free wheeling front sprocket . ive seen them but i think there pretty spendy . i try to keep the cost of my bikes down , i think motored biking should be inexpensive fun . and just cutting off that pedal seams to be the cheepest way of solving the problem . some states just say alternate form of propulsion , so an electric hub in theory in some states would solve the problem also .

hey, to all wondering: in most stated BUT cali these are as much as legal as a 49cc scooter. u can ride a scooter, you can ride this. no insurance, no plates nuthin. just an id card.

BTW, what is the top speed on this sucker?

ya i call them a scooterbikes . the top speed on this 36cc scooterbike is hard to say . the motor is brand new so i really havnt wanted to push it too hard yet , i built this one for gas mileage . with the electric start you could charge a batery pack to run electric hub like a highbred car switch back and forth from gas to electric no need to plug in .

cool. does the price include shipping? (not like i have the room with 3 mb's and 2 scooters lol)

sorry shipping is extra , it prob 45 lbs my motor kit only weighs maybe less then 7lbs . i know the motor is 6lbs . if you want the kit with the 36cc motor , i will pay for the shipping

awesome bike - I like that it's a different design than a happy time (no offence to those guys - I have built three of them myself) and it's nt a rack mount (which are very cool too but higher center of gravity) ... but your post and your ad do not give any specs ... approx top speed ? cuising speed ? MPG's ? Do you do custom builds ? Or, can you build on a bike I provide ? Do you only do cruisers and mtb's ? Or woul you build a road bike/hybrid as well ? What's the best motor you've used in terms of performance and durability ?

hi meer123, lots of questions there , i think most of them can be answered pretty easily at my websit www.thescooterguy.org , that trek is sold , but i have a few kits just like it , that was 36cc . best gas mi;eage of about 110mpg . i normaly try to pair that motor up with a person under 165lbs , thats why i have dana doing the youtube test drive , top speed maybe 35 or so , my favorite motor is the 49cc mitsubishi , all others like this one are only nockoffs , look for the m imbeded in the motor case , for speed and performance theres the cag 49cc i dont normaly go over 49cc , no need to really becouse my design uses the bike gears , a 49cc motor can do what an 80cc motor does but in most states no licensing required under 50cc. hope i answered your questions

What if you got the freewheel cranks that is sold with the jackshift kit from sickbikeparts? Then it would be pedal assist. Looks like in most situations there would be enough room.

I have a HT with a jackshift kit and love it.

I am about to start another project for my sons (13,14year old). I am thinking about a beach cruiser with a seven speed, hand brakes, jackshift front freewheel cranks with a "scooterguy" motor/motor mount. Any thoughts on why this wouldn't work?

yes with the freewheel front crank you need to assosiate the motor forward a bit more , and it should work , make sure the gears are correct, in that you need to make sure the chains dont rub on the front crank .

Back