Nice Forum Folks!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Earth Mechanic, Aug 3, 2007.

1. So nice in fact I had to join

Looking at all the great geared n' motorized creations out there in the world makes me feel less crazy! I have been riding and building bicycles for about 10 years, riding motos for about 4 years, and built my first motorized bicycle in May of this year. You know, I just got irritated with the norm of automobiles, got tired of going to meetings sweaty, got sick of my motorcycles getting ripped off, and wanted to learn how to build a motorcycle.

:pAnyway, I chose a 4 stroke honda gxh 50 and a Felt Bicycles V-10 cruiser and built a bombproof cruiser that's perfect for my 4 mile commute. I had to do a bit of tweakin', but that's what its about!! I posted a pic of the bike as a new-born and will post more later when I get home, as i have added a schwinn sting-ray seat for a better fit and riding position.

Well, thanks again and i look forward to learning from everyone!

Attached Files:

2. drimpact

drimpact Member

Welcome to the group. Information on your 4 stroke install and especially the tweaks will be most welcome.
  3. Jim H

Jim H Guest

Welcome; what he said.
  4. azbill

azbill Active Member

welcome, Earth Mechanic, to MBc ! :D
    all the info on the build (and more pics) would be appreciated
  5. iRide Customs

iRide Customs Member

Welcome to the group! That Felt is one of my favorite bikes they offer.

6. Thanks guys, i posted a full pictoral on the main picture page, check it out!!
  7. locoWelder

locoWelder Guest

Welcome to MBc ! :rolleyes:
  8. spunout

spunout Member

Welcome to MBc!!! the bike looks solid! :D