Nice ride today with bummer ending

R

recumbentbill

Today was perfect Nice temp, clear skies, bike running good No problems at all untill I get home and into the garage. This is when I notice my tool bag is gone. My pump was just dangling along with the carpy bungee cords. I remeber hitting a few rough spots on the ride, Well ---Moral of the story is don't trust bungee cords. Cranked the car up and retraced my exact route with no tool bag sighting:cry:

Tool bag suggestion

I remember the old motorcycles, a popular tool bag was leather, and slung from handlebars. For added security, a boot lace was used to tie bag to
handlebars. Typicly, the leather pouch rested on the headlight. Hot Setup was a shop rag or two to wrap tools prior to tying bag.

In a sense, we are very retro, yet very modern, my old age [ 58 ] means I've seen some cool stuff, and its eveloution into even cooler stuff, yet I
keep a back to basics prospective. I want a tough bike, not a fast one.

Ah, stuff lost to bungie cord attachments incluse 12" of 2 by 4 wood to raise my 2-legged bikestand and my raincoat. Now I keep everything inside the hydration backpack that Hawaii Ed gave me. My best "toolbag" is that "green" reuseable grocery bag selling for $1.

Back