Nirve switchblade/stretch cruiser

Discussion in 'Photos & Bicycle Builds' started by wcocc, Apr 8, 2009.

1. wcocc

wcocc Guest

chopped up my nirve and stretch cruiser...... I think it turned out alright. I am trying to set up a alblum, but it kicks me out, for some reason.
    so here is the pic of my latest bike.

honda gx100
    comet 2/1 jackshaft
    belt drive
    80mm front wheel disc
    100 mm rear 3 sp sturmy archer
    this bike gets me stopped by the police everytime, but they are in awe that its a pedal assisted bike.:sweatdrop:

More to come on this bike, its never ending.

Attached Files:

2. rockvoice

rockvoice Member

Love it, but you better take it to the doctor, it's sick
  3. That is really nice. Great style and it sounds like some great engineering. Do you have any close up pictures of the drive train?
  4. wcocc

wcocc Guest

I will bring the bike home and take some better pic's with a better camera.
    I also put on a better looking seat, quasi motorcycle seat with the externals of a bicycle seat to make it fit. It really changes the look of the bike.

5. srdavo

srdavo Active Member

6. butch27

butch27 Guest

Nice: What frame and forks are you using? NICE
  7. wcocc

wcocc Guest

nirve switchblade frame, lowrider stretch cruiser frame. Cut the Nirve rear swingarm / frame and welded the stretch cruiser top bar onto it or such. You will see the splices on the frame. cut down some stock fork tubes from an old west coast chopper bike, etc. welded on some brake caliper tabs for the disc. It looks ok, still havent finished up the bondo work to make it look smooth.
  8. echotraveler

echotraveler Member

awsome!! pics more pics
  9. wcocc

wcocc Guest

pics of my crappy welding.... need to work on some bondo too.
    painted the front forks, pic of the quasi motorcycle seat with bike internal springs etc.

IE: how would I get this frame duplicated, the most cost efficient way? bring it to a welder? machine shop? My buddy wants one just like it, I cant duplicate the frame, it would cost to much to chop up two new bikes!

Attached Files:

10. wcocc

wcocc Guest

last ones.

Attached Files:

11. pooja84

pooja84 Member

It is not very appealing, it is not unique.