Nitrous NOS

Discussion in 'Performance Mods' started by motorbicycle, Nov 7, 2006.

1. motorbicycle

motorbicycle Guest

2. istbenz

istbenz Guest

i think that this would blow it up :twisted:

if you try it, make sure you have somebody to film you- it will be a great video for the website! :lol:

i think we could charge a dollar to watch it to help with your hospital bills!

3. motorbicycle

motorbicycle Guest

LOL nice idea i was actualy seeing if anyone would try it, i figured it would blow

4. mine's going plenty fast as it is thanks!

5. who knows if your lucky you might make it a block wonder if it would shoot flames out the exhaust

6. You would want some type of fuel enrichment system to pump extra fuel into the engine when the nitrous was in use. Otherwise I think the engine would run lean.

7. Cookie

Cookie Guest

Last yr some guy was using nitro at the salt flats to break the land speed record I never heard if he did ot or not

Cookie

8. davidsis

davidsis Guest

Nitrous

I saw a guy selling a motorized bicycle with nitrous on e-bay. I do not know what happened to it. I was going to bid, but at the time I thought that a motorized bicycle was a gimic. I now know it is for real.

9. bird

bird Guest

yes it does work if you install the outlet about a quater inch from the carb intake inside the airfilter, dont put it directly in the intake infront of the carb or it will blow your motor. ive seen it on a couple bikes.

10. bird

bird Guest

here is a bike using nos, u can see the ultraflate on the right side of the bars, with the blue tube poping out of it. i think the next bike i build ill put some on. i allready have a frame and a new motor lined up

[​IMG]

11. that picture is awesome - that's my new desktop...

12. motorbicycle

motorbicycle Guest

Excatly where do you mount the nitrous port. could someone post some pictures on a system all mounted and ready to go.

13. bird

bird Guest

well this is the way ive allways seen it done.
    you get some copper tubing and mount that on the bike after the head set then you get some flexable tubing to put from your ultraflate to the copper tubing. if you have a uni filter just stab a hole in it with a screwdriver and put the copper tubing in the hole about a half inch from the mouth of the carb. dont put it striaght in or to close because you will damage your motor. it will work better to if you use like a nossle on the end of the copper tubing to get a finer spray. like a head off a mister like the ones you see at resturants.

14. davidsis

davidsis Guest

Nitrous

Ya, or the head of one of those sprinkler systems. In landscaping or in restauraunts to spray the vegetables.

15. bird

bird Guest

thats whats im talking about i have one and i have the ultraflate but im not sure if i want to attach it to my motor cuz i dont want to over heat it and its pretty fast as it os u know.

16. davidsis

davidsis Guest

Nitrous

e-bay it for nitrous for motorized bike.

17. daveinblythe

daveinblythe Guest

if you need help e-mail me

18. gone_fishin

gone_fishin Guest

that looks great...if anyone wants to do this, PLEASE keep that discussion here on the board so we can all watch 8)

19. davidsis

davidsis Guest

WOW

Do you have any more pictures of that?

20. daveinblythe

daveinblythe Guest

yes I sure do I'm putting togrther a uni-kit for resale this one was done from the one I have on my KZ 1000