Nitrous NOS

Excatly where do you mount the nitrous port. could someone post some pictures on a system all mounted and ready to go.

well this is the way ive allways seen it done.
you get some copper tubing and mount that on the bike after the head set then you get some flexable tubing to put from your ultraflate to the copper tubing. if you have a uni filter just stab a hole in it with a screwdriver and put the copper tubing in the hole about a half inch from the mouth of the carb. dont put it striaght in or to close because you will damage your motor. it will work better to if you use like a nossle on the end of the copper tubing to get a finer spray. like a head off a mister like the ones you see at resturants.

Nitrous

Ya, or the head of one of those sprinkler systems. In landscaping or in restauraunts to spray the vegetables.

thats whats im talking about i have one and i have the ultraflate but im not sure if i want to attach it to my motor cuz i dont want to over heat it and its pretty fast as it os u know.

that looks great...if anyone wants to do this, PLEASE keep that discussion here on the board so we can all watch 8)

yes I sure do I'm putting togrther a uni-kit for resale this one was done from the one I have on my KZ 1000

Back