Discussion in 'Performance Mods' started by StanJo, Jun 4, 2007.

1. StanJo

StanJo Guest

Is there any type of nitrous made for a kings motorbike engine??

2. locoWelder

locoWelder Guest

3. StanJo

StanJo Guest

I saw that but I heard it blew up your engine so I was wondering if there were any different ones
  4. OldPete

OldPete Guest

So you're looking for a smaller bomb? :grin:
  5. StanJo

StanJo Guest

of course!
  6. elwood

elwood Guest

i have a nitrous kit off my old minimoto not sure of top speed but its around 60mph, but blew the engine three times so far.
    also i modified the valve to spray a fine continuous spray rather than a quick burst as 90% of the burst will just be wasted in exhaust stroke.
  7. Guest

Guest Guest

If you really want to have the effect of nitrous, give me your hard earned money and I'll come over with a five pound hammer.

It's a gimmick that is also a money waster.

But....if you do decide to use nitrous on a Happytime engine, please, post pictures of the ensuing carnage.

8. quay1962

quay1962 Guest

sorry lol a 8) got pics of this thing somewhere?
    I wanna see...i play racing games on nitrous! But in real life! aaaaahhhhhh....scarey just as it :smile:
  9. DHCustomS

DHCustomS Guest

Methanol mix

I was wondering if any 1 on the forum has tried to use methanol/2 cycle mix? I know methanol is a major Corrosive. Just curious.
  10. Guest

Guest Guest

You mean like model airplane fuel? Yeah forget it. That's not for these engines unless you have a lot of money to waste and time to kill repairing.