No license required proof of win in court

Idiots like this don't need to be out driving automobiles on public streets. Keep him off the road!

Idiot my azz! the man has balls and plenty of legal evidence to back him up. (see ttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqFgUZcVDfo )
But let's all keep in mind that these laws were written back before vehicles weighed tons and before they could travel fast enough to be lethal instruments. I think it's time for a constitutional amendment before too many nearly blind old people get this message and start driving although they can't pass the vision test which is required to get a drivers license.

Idiot my azz! the man has balls and plenty of legal evidence to back him up. (see ttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqFgUZcVDfo )
But let's all keep in mind that these laws were written back before vehicles weighed tons and before they could travel fast enough to be lethal instruments. I think it's time for a constitutional amendment before too many nearly blind old people get this message and start driving although they can't pass the vision test which is required to get a drivers license.

Huge farm tractors; are they safe without being registered and without operators with Drivers licenses?

How about steam rollers?

Last edited by a moderator:
I find OPs post very interesting. The USC does grant the right to travel. Not a privilege to be taken away. Why were the Washington charges dismissed? This isn't some kook but a reality.

I find OPs post very interesting. The USC does grant the right to travel. Not a privilege to be taken away. Why were the Washington charges dismissed? This isn't some kook but a reality.

You get it!!! Great

One exception though: No rights are ever granted. Not by the U.S. Constitution 10 Bill of Rights, or by any law.

Rights are PROTECTED, never given.

Privileges are granted by licensing, and privileges are always commercial.

First thing I notice is the original video rant and paperwork was dated 2008. I got a feeling this didn't end so well.

Yes, the SCOTUS recognizes the right to travel. Think about it: if you have a Constitutional Right to Free Assembly, it's gonna be hard to do that if you can't travel. hat why I always repeat: the roads belong to everyone!

But powerful vehicles (ones that offer much more than simple and efficient transport) demand that operators require proper training and insurance in light of the physical danger that they present on the roadways.

I don't have the speed for watching vids and am curious, in all these law videos "boyntonstu" has posted, was there ONE motoredbike in any of them?

Back