No more posts!

Discussion in 'Whizzer Motorized Bicycles' started by jroyse, Jul 14, 2016.

1. jroyse

jroyse Member

Can't believe this, all I ask for is a photo of a new Whizzer front brake assembly. I received nothing. 72 read the post and nobody responded. Do not look for me to ever use or recommend this forum again. What a shame.

2. Frankfort MB's

Frankfort MB's Well-Known Member

There's not many people that fool with whizzers around here

3. hey i got some ASSHOLE GIVING ME A HARD TIME! for no reason, he's a condescending little prick! i think hes from Germany or that region of the world. or he has some sort of ZOMBIE HITLER HARD-ON. But **** him and anyone who acts like him, if you dont get an answer here? hit up good ole reliable YOU-TUBE as i will be doing a lot more of in the future. there are a lot of nice people here and a few not. very few!
    SO DONT GIVE UP WE NEED GOOD PEOPLE LIKE YOU HERE. Sorry i cant help you.

4. check with a manufacturer, they may have specs or a dealer. mbrebel.com

5. Quenton Guenther

Quenton Guenther Motored Bikes Sponsor

Will be happy to help you with Whizzer issues. Have been so busy making American made parts for Whizzer [both new and vintage], haven't had much time to monitor the various websites. After motorbike show in Portland, IN [7/21-7/24] I will supply more help on this site. You are welcome to contact me directly for a quicker response.

Have fun,

6. butre

butre Well-Known Member

sorry, a lot of us are too busy having sh!t to do to respond to every damn post on this forum. on top of that, I can count the people here who mess with whizzers on one hand.

if this post sounds hostile, it's because you get what you give. maybe have a little patience next time and you'll get a response you like.

Frankfort MB's likes this.