Nominees & voting

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by gone_fishin, Oct 1, 2007.

1. gone_fishin

gone_fishin Guest

i nominate uncle_punk13

2. One white ball

I agree, I've known "Rif" for several years by chat, email, and telephone. He is a genuine good guy, and deserves to be in the loop. He plays with the china-fires, and the Whizzers, and is an asset. He also can be trusted in business deals, and that's a good thing.

Mike

3. gone_fishin

gone_fishin Guest

we need all members to vote, so we'll chill until then...hopefully i can tell rif about it when he calls tonite.

4. iRide Customs

iRide Customs Member

I apologize for bursting in on this there guys but would it be ok for me to find out what we're voting on?

Thanks!

5. gone_fishin

gone_fishin Guest

yes, we only bring guys in by nomination & unanimous vote...(see "anything goes")

6. Alaskavan

Alaskavan Guest

I think Rif would be an asset. Yes. Thanks for inving me.

7. iRide Customs

iRide Customs Member

Rif has my vote.

8. gone_fishin

gone_fishin Guest

ok, i'll be talking to him tonite, will bring him in tomorrow.

slowly...let's be considering who else might round this out for now, then present them here for discussion.

9. gone_fishin

gone_fishin Guest

rif has accepted, we'll be seeing him soon.

on another note, we've made plans for a small gathering in ocean park in about 3 weeks, should be a great last hurrah before the winter rains.

10. iRide Customs

iRide Customs Member

If it's a weekend I won't be able to make it. I am rolling into working weekends. This week I work Wed.-Sat next week is Thurs.-Sun. week after is Fri.-Mon. etc.... BUMMER!! I was hoping I could bring along Richard and the new bike but it looks like it will have to be another time.

Dan

11. gone_fishin

gone_fishin Guest

wait...he just pm'd...rif, you can talk freely in here...hope you don't mind the quote:

edited the volume down: let's try to make this one work...get the other guys too if possible...i'll try to get the happy-time 'bent to show & i know don will ride with us. quay and cruzin, too. i have a kit to set up wavy if he can find a bicycle.

deeana will cut an arm off to be hostess for a stopover, too cool.

12. gone_fishin

gone_fishin Guest

this is not a nomination, but i want to open discussion about zomby builder.

mike, you once mentioned him when we were talking about this room...would you tell us more about how you see him fitting in & what he'll be bringing to the table?

13. iRide Customs

iRide Customs Member

I think he would be a nice addition to our little group.

14. Zomby

Hi Augi, I like Zomby's attitude, and his building skills, he has proven to me, in one shot that he is a caring guy. We see very little of that these days.
    I would welcome him, tho I know little about him. I did a quick re-run of a bunch of his posts, and he seems to be a consistantly positive, and well mannered guy. I get the idea that we would benifit from getting to know him better.

I throw a white ball

Mike

15. gone_fishin

gone_fishin Guest

yeah, i am a bit biased myself ;)

white ball.

van?

16. Alaskavan

Alaskavan Guest

I didn't have time to review his stuff, but I have a positive impression of him, and a great deal of respect for his design skills. Thumbs up.

17. gone_fishin

gone_fishin Guest

ok, i'll talk to him after the weekend, i have a lot to do before rif shows up

18. North Californica to Augi, come-in Augi!

HI, can you hear me now? ( another commercial), I was kind of wondering what results you may have had with Zomby, and also I'm curious how your new drivetrain is, and if you had any thing to add in this section that we'd like to know?

Mike

19. gone_fishin

gone_fishin Guest

so busy! good busy, tho :)

ok, tomorrow morning: my thoughts over coffee and breakfast. will pm zomby now and swear him in.

20. gone_fishin

gone_fishin Guest

zomby says he can't see the forum...he's setup right tho...someone try and help him? when he can see it, give him the password.