noob doing research in federal way

Local time
9:12 AM
im here to do my reading, im an avid bike enthusiast and i just moved to Washington and i had to leave my beloved moped at home. i was looking into getting a motorcycle and ive been looking around and figured that i was just going to build what i want. i was going to get a cheap kit and put it into one of my bikes now and see how i like it and make notes on things that need to be changed for better high speed handling, looks etc. etc. and just whip my own bike out. ive been looking at vintage bikes from the early 1900's for inspiration for my creation.

i was up until recently a professional metal fabricator so i plan on making my own bike to strap and engine into.

here are a few of the bikes i have now

P7210041.jpg

P7210045.jpg

JesseWashingtonPictures053.jpg

JesseWashingtonPictures058.jpg

JesseWashingtonPictures062.jpg

hey runslikeapenguin, welcome aboard
there is a lot of info here and lots of helpful people
I'm looking forward to seeing some pics of your bike when you're done
good luck and happy motoring

Hi

Hi and welcome
is that Federal Way Seattle area if so I am in Seattle close to Seatac and Boeing field drop me a pm if you need help or wanna ride motored bikes
Roy

here are a few bikes im using for ideas, im still kind of undecided if i should make this bike more twords a hard tail bobber look or a cafe racer with rear suspension. all in good time

bike.jpg

DSC_1879.jpg

puma_motorcycle_sachs_98.jpg

moto_guzzi_motoleggera_sm.jpg

Hi!
I'm from Tacoma, WA. Welcome aboard! I hope you consider coming out to Ocean Park for our first national MB.c Rally August 30th & 31st... Nice James there, my friend has one that he just got running (love the Villiers engines), and was that a Moto Guzzi?!? I also work with metals, and collect old vintage bicycles. A pleasure to meet you.
Rif

Hey Penguin...

That 4th and 5th bike down leaves ALOT of room for a good sized engine setup if you used it!

Those old bikes had styling I must say, kinda like the classic cars of old!

Back