Noob to MBc

badgerkid

Local time
11:29 AM
Hello all, my name is Ryan and I live in the oldest city in the US. I am new to the world of MBs and have recently built one from a kit off ebay (boygofast). Ran into some little hitches which seems to be quite common from what I've read on the forum... but love the challenge and stickin' it to the man. Looking forward to posting and hearing back from everyone. Hope that I can help with what I've learned in my short experience and can gain some info from you as well. Thanks and will talk soon, Ryan.

Hello Ryan and welcome aboard. You'll find useful help all over this place. Tell us about your bike. Photos are cool, too.

I remember taking the wife to St Augustine 7 or 8 yrs back. We liked it enough that we brought the kids back the next year. Also Orlando and Disney. (Sinister places.....)
though the kids (obviously) liked disney, even they liked St Augustine enough that I think they'd be okay with skipping Orlando.

You live in a very nice place.

Thanks for the compliment on St. Augie. I love it here and it allows for biking year-round. The bike I'm currently working on is a Cranbrook frame (26" Wally-world cruiser bike) and a simple 80 cc HT motor from BGF. I had the thing all together and looking good but the magneto broke into pieces on the maiden voyage. I'm kind of in the middle of "negotiations" with boygofast to see if he'll do the right thing. Not holding out much hope, will probably have to talk to bluecollarbob or dax... they both seem to be highly regarded on the forum. Will post some pix when I get it reassembled. Thanks, badgerkid

Back