Northern Florida/Gulf Coast

Discussion in 'Races, Events & Group Rides' started by thuginfc, Nov 15, 2009.

1. thuginfc

thuginfc Member

wante to see about riders in or around the area and see if we could get a good ride goin

2. andyszyd

andyszyd Member

3. Nuttsy

Nuttsy Member

In or around WHAT area? Northern Gulf Coast is a HUUUGGGEEEE area.
    As Eastwood04 would say...
    WHERE YOU AT?
    NUTZ

4. thuginfc

thuginfc Member

5. thuginfc

thuginfc Member

com on no one wants to ride?? i see motorbikes on c-list all the timeand i see people riding them so i knoww they are out there just not on the forum i guess

one time was riding to work and i passed a guy on a motored bike i turned around and caught up with him just to talk to the guy and we rode a full trip all the way around the town it was fun i gave him my number and this website but never heard from him again. he had a 48cc but suprisingly it kept up with my 80 cc but def didnt have the accel or pulling power mine had

6. Nuttsy

Nuttsy Member

Howdy,
    Too far for me to travel. If I got up that way, I would just keep going and not look back.
    Try contacting member TREEWK by PM. He's in Pensacola and a heck of a nice guy with many bikes. Tell him NUTTSY sent you.
    NUTZ

7. andyszyd

andyszyd Member

Hey Tampa Bay guys, any rides cooking soon?

I guess more likely after Christmas ??

8. Nuttsy

Nuttsy Member

I haven't heard of anything but don't I need to wait for the holidays to pass. I'm putting a new motor on my bike and time permitting should have it all wrapped up this weekend. Eastwoodo4 is rebuilding his back wheel/hub and should be ready soon too. I think Turtle Ted is ready too.
    Let's start planning something. Only real drawback this time of year is weather.
    WHERE YOU AT?! :jester:
    NUTZ

9. andyszyd

andyszyd Member

I am in New Port Richey, just built my first MB Schwin Skyliner Subaru 35 EHO, BMP roller drive.

Waiting for 2nd bike I bought, have HF 50cc 2 stroke, thinking of getting shift kit from Scooterguy for it.

10. thuginfc

thuginfc Member

i think maybe all of us north florida boys should meet in a central location nd plan from there i was thinking like panama city seeing as they have lots of wide beach front shoulder area to ride

Last edited: Nov 25, 2009